Additional Support Needs

Education and Children’s Services within Perth and Kinross Council has a duty to make adequate and efficient provision for the additional support of each child and young person with additional support needs for whose education they are responsible.

All children and young people with additional support needs are supported wherever possible within mainstream education or within a range of specialist provision

Further information regarding Additional Support Needs can be found on the PKC website.

Please read the document below regarding what a child or young person’s plan entails.

If you have any further questions, please email to arrange an initial telephone conversation with our Pupil Support Teacher, Mrs Johnston. Mrs Johnston is available on a Tuesday and Wednesday.