At St Dominic’s RC PS we are proud of our long standing smart uniform. The core value of our school uniform policy ensures we are all equal and united.
Please use our school uniform supplier www.border-embroideries.co.uk for you to purchase the items of uniform below in bold print or contact Crieff ConneXions to check their supply.
The other items can be bought from other suppliers such as supermarkets. We ask that all of our P1-P7 pupils wear:
- School Jacket (green) – we offer 3 different types – (Sirocco is lightweight, Reversible is with a fleece on one side and Parka jacket is a cosy quilted lined jacket)
- Jumper (green, v neck, knitted) – not cardigans
- Tie (green and gold striped)
- PE Kit (gold polo top, green shorts and green joggers) – not black leggings
- V-necked sweatshirt only for PE
- PE Bag
- White Shirt
- Grey Trousers (not leggings) / Skirt – not black
- Black School shoes as well as indoor black shoes and PE Shoes
- White/grey socks OR grey/green tights
- As we spend considerable amount of time outdoors, a set of waterproofs and wellies are useful, however can be provided.
- Sunhats, beanies, school bags and blazers are also available but not essential
ELC also have yellow/green embossed sweatshirts available but not essential.
All items of school wear and equipment must be clearly labelled.
For health and safety long hair should be tied up during the school day. Nail varnish and jewellery are not encouraged and all jewellery should be removed for all PE.